Terms and Conditions
Ivy and Jess offer a pre-order service for a selection of items allowing customers to pre-purchase/secure popular styles that we have on order but are yet to arrive. Conditions of pre-order:
- At the time you place your order, you will be required to pay the full price for the item to guarantee your purchase
- We will contact you via phone and/or email as soon as your order has arrived
- All pre-orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. A 30% deposit will be forfeited if you wish to cancel your order
- Ivy and Jess does not guarantee delivery dates for pre-orders. We do not refund for late delivery.
- If you are shipping outside Australia, you as the recipient will be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these amounts will be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
We hope you love your new purchase! However, we offer the following return policy:
Ivy and Jess does not offer refunds on goods due to change of mind. We will only offer a refund if the garment is faulty beyond repair or if an alternate size in the same style is unavailable for exchange. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your return query so that our returns team can advise a unique Returns Authorisation Number (RA Number) & arrange for your exchange/ refund to be processed as soon as possible.
For Australian returns, all exchange garments will need to be returned within 7 working days from the date of purchase.
For International returns, all claims must be lodged within 21 days from date of shipping. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. All tags must remain in place. Allow another 7 days for the exchange to be processed.
For faulty garments please email email@example.com so that our returns team can arrange for the faulty goods to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. You will need to return items with all tags in place. We will assess the fault upon return of the garment and reserve the right to repair or replace. If the item is no longer in stock, a full refund will be issued.
Sale items will not be accepted for return, exchange or credit note.
When returning goods, please enclose: Your goods for return, including packaging and return address information pre-filled on a postal bag with contact details.
For all returns, please address to:
Ivy and Jess Returns
RA #: (to be advised)
423 Oxford Street
Mt Hawthorn WA 6016
Please note that only returns who have lodged a return request & have been issued an RA Number will be accepted.
We recommend using Registered Australia Post Express or Registered International Post to return garments to us, and we advise you to take note of your tracking number.
Ivy and Jess is not responsible or accountable for the loss of garments being returned.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Postage is FREE for all orders $150 and over within Australia.
- Postage is $10 for all orders less than $150.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct, as we're unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and will be processed that day, excluding weekends and public holidays, and will be shipped within 24-48 hours of payment verification, pending stock availability. Shipping timeframe stated may vary from item to item as they are dependent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience difficulties in obtaining authorization. Please note this process can take longer during our sale periods where it may take up to a 24-hour period. If your order is placed over the weekend, it will be dispatched Monday. It can take up to 3 days to arrive for all Australian orders, for International orders it can take up to 14 days.
- Our International customers please note: we are not liable for any country's individual customs and taxes incurred once processed, including shipment price variants for all returns and exchanges.
- Regular Express Post does not obtain a signature on delivery, so to guarantee delivery, we recommend your parcel be sent to an address where there will be someone to receive it between 9am - 5pm.
- We do not accept responsibility for lost/stolen parcels once they leave our premises.
Should you have further enquiries regarding our shipping and delivery information or pricing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- Vouchers purchased can be used in-store or online.